This page offers links to selected experts on creative aging and related disciplines.
This list is by no means exhaustive; if you would like to suggest an expert for inclusion here, please do so via our Feedback form. Thank you.
- Atchley, Dr. Robert (Scripps Gerontology Center, Miami University)
- Bateson, Dr. Mary Catherine
- Bortz, Dr. Walter M.
- Butler, Dr. Robert (deceased/International Center on Longevity)
- Butts, Donna M. (Generations United)
- Carpenter, Tim (EngAGE)
- Carstensen, Dr. Laura (Stanford Center on Longevity)
- Cohen, Dr. Gene D. (deceased/George Washington University Center for Aging, Health & Humanities)
- Hanna, Dr. Gay (National Center for Creative Aging)
- Jeffri, Joan (National Center for Creative Aging)
- Johnson, Dr. Julene (University of California San Francisco)
- Lachman, Dr. Margie (Lifespan Developmental Psychology Laboratory, Brandeis University)
- Levy, Hope K. (Older Adults Department, City College of San Francisco)
- Moody, Harry R. (AARP; International Longevity Center-USA; Civic Ventures)
- O’Malley, Maura (Lifetime Arts, Inc.)
- Pearlstein, Susan (National Center for Creative Aging, Elders Share the Arts)
- Schull, Diantha Dow (DDSchull Associates)
- Wethington, Elaine (College of Human Ecology, Cornell University)
- Woodward, Dr. Kathleen (Simpson Center for the Humanities, University of Washington)