Below is an alphabetical listing of selected centers and institutes whose research and mission relates to creative and positive aging. Visit the Experts and Organizations pages for additional listings in those categories.
This list is by no means exhaustive; if you would like to suggest an center or institute for inclusion here, please do so via our Feedback form. Thank you.
- Center on Aging, Health & Humanities (The George Washington University)
- Center on Health, Aging, and Disability (The College of Applied Health Sciences : University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- College of Human Ecology (Cornell University)
- Generations Together (University of Pittsburgh: University Center for Social & Urban Research)
- Gerontological Society of America
- Intergenerational Center (Temple University College of Health and Social Work)
- International Longevity Center (Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University)
- Jean Meyer USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging (Tufts University)
- Lifecourse Center (University of Minnesota)
- Lifespan Developmental Psychology Laboratory (Brandeis University)
- Simpson Center (Walter Chapin Simpson Center for the Humanities, University of Washington)
- Stanford Center on Longevity